Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: What AG food set do you have & which one is your favorite?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got Kit's school lunch and I love it! It's sooo cute. The pictures and details on the lunch box are wonderful and the food is well made too. It's one of my favorite Kit accessories.

    Kit's school lunch is the only food set that I currently have. I am planning on getting more school lunches and birthday party sets [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TwoGreatGirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure that this counts, but when I bought one of my Mollys, the seller included a bunch of extras - popcorn in a bowl & pretzels + some dishes. they all came in an AG box, so I'm assuming they are AG. but that stuff gets a LOT of use here - the dolls are always snacking!

    kara

    ps: got a deck of cards in that stuff from that seller (she was so nice!), and nellie & samantha played cards for much of christmas morning...and i mean they actually played fish - my DD did all the moves, but they each had their own cards and she acted the whole thing out. VERY CUTE!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so cute Kara! I love hearing about girls really interacting with their dolls. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    So who won the card game??? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kara:

    We have that set you are talking about with the popcorn and pretzles. It is part of a AGT set that was out a few years ago. We mainly got it becuase it also contained a mini magic 8 ball and I collect magic 8 balls of all kind.

    Lara

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you can still get the pretzels, tray and flower shape cookies through replacement parts.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have it, but my absolute favorite is the AGT school lunch tray. It looks just like what I used in elementary school. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    (Sigh) Someday it will be mine. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got the Nighttime Treats for a bargain on eBay, it will be for 8yo DD for Valentine's day, it's so cute! But I think my favorite food is Kaya's. It has the basket, mat, huckleberries with extra berries that are magnetic, dried salmon that we "dry" on Kaya's fire...it's just too fun.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been looking for Felicity's lunch under retired items and in the current ones and I can't find it. Did she ever have a lunch? What does it look like?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My dolls share their food and these are their favorites: [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kit's waffles - Breakfast
    Kit's school lunch - Lunch
    Kirsten's school lunch - Dinner
    Kirsten's heart cake and strawberries - Dessert
    Kaya's food - Camping, Exploring, or Dinner

    We don't have any of Josefina's food yet, but I think we will really like it all.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chauster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Samantha's little deviled egg from her lunch set, just today I was looking through the lunches and the little egg is still my favorite, it is so cute!

    For the dining sets, I like Felicity's the best. All her little tarts and pastries are so delicate and love how they display so nicely on the little cake stands.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •